koi idea nahi hai Harry Potter series ki...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
koi idea nahi hai Harry Potter series ki...
ok sign me up
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
koi idea nahi hai Harry Potter series ki...
Don't worry. You won't need it either. It'll be questions that you can Google and get very good answers for. Nothing that's too obscure.
Thanks for tag, tum log khelo, main answers dekhne aa jaungi! 🥳
P.s. Mini, Harry Potter books ya movies?
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I tried before we knew this was about HP and now after I found out, but she doesn’t want to play 💔
Meko nahi khelni sheep. Jo xanon ki band bajane waale ho aap log🥲
But if this was all about HP facts, *insert Monica's "I will kick your butt!" Gif*
Miss t, Anmol, Rado, aap kheloge?
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I dont have any HP knowledge though
But im signing up on behalf of Bee and Meekha
I'm in ✌️
But I don't think I'll be able to deal with losing a HP game 😭😭
Cooker priya Mansi do you guys wanna play 😳
Yes we will play
As long as there are no group rounds, please sign me up
Sign me up too .I cant miss an HP game.Please sign me up
Great to see you signing up too .