Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣
P.S. forgot to hit mature content🤣

i can gush over everything at night after i've fasted LOL
synopsis!
The Tripathis invite Aryan and his family to celebrate Holi with them. Later, Aryan decides to colour Imlie, but she refuses to let him do so.
photo is of arylie looking at one another pre color
it does make me giggle bc FK is Muslim too and I feel for them having to do their WILD HOURS WHILE FASTING WHAT THE HECK
Originally posted by: chotoranii
it does make me giggle bc FK is Muslim too and I feel for them having to do their WILD HOURS WHILE FASTING WHAT THE HECK
Thats the test isn't it ?
But usually wat i read ,they(other celebs) skip fasting due to hectic schedules.
I dunno how I'll post my reViewsðŸ˜
Originally posted by: chotoranii
it does make me giggle bc FK is Muslim too and I feel for them having to do their WILD HOURS WHILE FASTING WHAT THE HECK
He's getting married so close to ramadhan🤣
Was at work so missed all the discussions. Don’t those Abs look painted on. I don’t think those are real?