Yaar, there was a while where my tags were not working, that I even stopped checking this daily thread as was super annoying and could not follow-up on conversations. Totally understandable.
Ha ha... I was just kidding...
Dil pr mat le yaar !!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar, there was a while where my tags were not working, that I even stopped checking this daily thread as was super annoying and could not follow-up on conversations. Totally understandable.
Ha ha... I was just kidding...
Dil pr mat le yaar !!!!
I have just seen this video...kya hai ye.....
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbMY8Brl-dF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: snehaz16
I have just seen this video...kya hai ye.....
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbMY8Brl-dF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Anu's last year's bhang wali holi
Ab maine kya kiya? I was agreeing with you.
Ha dj ka is pdhke tharak hi to rhi hu.. Aag lga di hai yr dj ne.. I always used to save her is for night to read... 🥵🥵🔥🔥🥵🔥 raat me padhne ka mja hi kuch aur hai.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nd 2 din me aur kisne os likhe sab bta do.. In want to read now... Nd Mini kuch likha h kya...
Originally posted by: QueeN456
Nd 2 din me aur kisne os likhe sab bta do.. In want to read now... Nd Mini kuch likha h kya...
What are you doing up so late?! 🤔
She is making her day n night both rangeen by reading all the OS😉🤣
@queen456
It's my habit n i used to study late night ... Until now reading dj os..
Originally posted by: arya212002
She is making her day n night both rangeen by reading all the OS😉🤣
@queen456
Absolutely crt... Ab to os ka hi sahara hai bhai...🤣🤣🤣🤣 bta naa yr recently 2 days me likhe koi os h ky.. Dj ka chod ke..