u never know RS might want to see girl in jail🤣
And we'd get to see the thod phod doctor after a long break 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
u never know RS might want to see girl in jail🤣
And we'd get to see the thod phod doctor after a long break 🤣
i am ahead I wanr stalker too🤣Originally posted by: D4CGX3CTOKBEEZKA
behen we are all in the same boat 🤣
neither side is cooked 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Ohhhh, That's fine they do give me major headache too,
As I don't understand which side is properly cooked 😭
no yaar my bubble was intact I knew she is here to stay🤪Originally posted by: UWX7NPZASYABF53C
sorry to burst your bubble rits 🤣
Originally posted by: WEC4EFI42TECKUK7
neither side is cooked 🤣
And some things are being overcooked 🤣
main toh bol rahi thi tum logon ko hi sun na nahi tha 🤣🤣no yaar my bubble was intact I knew she is here to stay🤪
Originally posted by: YC24ECFNIOZ3HMRU
Kairav bhaiya should focus on his painting for now 🤣
Pooja saamne aisa Masterpeice pada ho toh,
Painting Q karenge Bhaiyaa🤣
Originally posted by: RSHZGP4FVHCKU6HH
Because pancakes make my stomach hurt 🤣
Ab yeh pancakes kya hai 😅 every day I come to this thread some random discussion is happening lmao ludo snake pancakes
ya since holi is around i wanna believe nothing if that sort is happeningOriginally posted by: L6QFA7ICONQUBOR5
It's all parallels & foreshadowing yaar...Akshu is gonna be in trouble for sure & Abhi will save her... I don't think we have anything to worry about! Plus holi is just around the corner!
Originally posted by: ZBV44VRWAUIMFOTF
she is thankless and graceless!!
That is my biggest peeve with aarohi …not to mention the other million smaller peeves