she (P) was in set?
WOW. A re-watch had me get this and I haven't stopped laughing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
she (P) was in set?
WOW. A re-watch had me get this and I haven't stopped laughing
Palak, kanwar ex gf is not giving me good vibes
Lol
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
WOW. A re-watch had me get this and I haven't stopped laughing
I didn't get it. Tell me too!! 😒
Edit: I got it.
For a moment I thought she is shooting for Ps
🤣
She has been on set before as well....1-2 baar...😆she (P) was in set?
Bhaiyyyaaa don't give them ideas she's already in the writer couple's web series 🤡
This looks like before shaadi...Dulhan getting ready...Originally posted by: 3YLWCSEE2HWLIJ3U
So apprently they’re gonna drag it till SR 🤢👎🏼 Krish and Hardik get married then whatt
Matlab they can't go with Hardik and Krish ki shaadi...Possible hi nahi hai😆
didn't know abt thisOriginally posted by: Nicky-nish
She has been on set before as well....1-2 baar...😆
don't give ideas man
Kanwar eyes gets instantly fixed on on spot
So obvious he makes every time 🤣