I think we will get the kidnapping MU because writers chain se keene nahi denge ShiVi ko. 🤪
I hope we do get a kidnapping mu. I want shiva’s tadap and suffering😂😂🥵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think we will get the kidnapping MU because writers chain se keene nahi denge ShiVi ko. 🤪
I hope we do get a kidnapping mu. I want shiva’s tadap and suffering😂😂🥵
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
I hope we do get a kidnapping mu. I want shiva’s tadap and suffering😂😂🥵
I thought the exact same thing!! This was my modified khayaali pulao version God-knows-what! 😆
#SaabitKarShivaSaysRaavi
Heartbreakingly true in her regard 💔Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Damn The Songs They Could Have Used 😭❤️
"Nange Pairon Pe Angaron Chalti Rahi,
Lagta Hai Ke Gairon Mein Main Palti Rahi."
Tell me anything else that suits Raavi better. I'll wait.
And they used Rait Zara Si Huh 🤢
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbMrgk-joCU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I thought the exact same thing!! This was my modified khayaali pulao version God-knows-what! 😆
#SaabitKarShivaSaysRaavi
Can we include #tadaptarehShiva along with this🤣🤣
One segment and #SaabitKarShivaSaysRaavi has entered the chat 😆with khayal of seeing a
I thought the exact same thing!! This was my modified khayaali pulao version God-knows-what! 😆
#SaabitKarShivaSaysRaavi
Lattu Shiva
Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
One segment and #SaabitKarShivaSaysRaavi has entered the chat 😆with khayal of seeing a
Lattu Shiva
You know my khayaali pulao for pyaar-mein-paagal, Raavi-ke-liye-lattoo Shiva. 😆
Damn re-watched the Dev telling Hardik Bhai ki shaadi hai scene to Shiva...Akshay did a good job LMAO 🤣🤣
The hand gesture 🤣
how will shiva investigate he has no sim lol btw whats with all the symbolic music in the bg for raavi with these rituals lol
Le Shiva : Main kitne mahine baad utha hun 🤣🤣🤣