They have Shubha Khote and Bhavana Balsaver on the show, sharing screenspace after decades ❤️
Page
of
1They have Shubha Khote and Bhavana Balsaver on the show, sharing screenspace after decades ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I remember the daughter, almost a lost memory of her in some comic scene. Wait a minute ... Was it 'Aa bhail mujhe maar?'
But I did connect them as mother and daughter, they kind of look similar.
Made me think back to Karam Chand and Kitty.
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
I remember the daughter, almost a lost memory of her in some comic scene. Wait a minute ... Was it 'Aa bhail mujhe maar?'
But I did connect them as mother and daughter, they kind of look similar.
Made me think back to Karam Chand and Kitty.
They were in Zabaan Sambhal Ke in the 90s 😊
Umm, the Desi version of 'mind your language'... I don't specifically remember them, though I know the show.
Sometimes I pity the present ITV world, filled with so many saas bahu drama. Or may be I am at fault for not keeping broader search.
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
Umm, the Desi version of 'mind your language'... I don't specifically remember them, though I know the show.
Sometimes I pity the present ITV world, filled with so many saas bahu drama. Or may be I am at fault for not keeping broader search.
You can watch it on Dailymotion USA if you want 😊
Yes. It’s so good to see the mother daughter duo back in a new show. ❤️
Originally posted by: taravinashyam
They have Shubha Khote and Bhavana Balsaver on the show, sharing screenspace after decades ❤️
yes indeed they’re amazing 😍