Hume to pehle se hi Alice-biased hain. But aap puch rahe ho to bata denge ki humain KD thoda sa cute lagaa. 😆
Hme thode se bohot zda cute lga😆
Haan bot Alice se kam🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hume to pehle se hi Alice-biased hain. But aap puch rahe ho to bata denge ki humain KD thoda sa cute lagaa. 😆
Hme thode se bohot zda cute lga😆
Haan bot Alice se kam🤣
Kanwar and Alice finally realised why their followers are not increasing and putting themselves at work 🤣
Kya karein aaj kal yehi chal raha hai 🤣
Ab kya hi kar sakte hain?! Uski companion ko dekho!! Ab Alice ke saath nacchera to yahi hoga. 🤣
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
Kanwar and Alice finally realised why their followers are not increasing and putting themselves at work 🤣
Kya karein aaj kal yehi chal raha hai 🤣
But I still think there is some issue with the accounts. Bohut ajeeb hai.
Kanwar is such a goofball 🤣
But I still think there is some issue with the accounts. Bohut ajeeb hai.
Yes and I sorry lekin ab mujhe yakeen horaha hai someone has purposely done something as pointed out by some twitter fans
Their followers only stopped increasing after a certain someones bot comment. Its safe say this is due to them
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
Yes and I sorry lekin ab mujhe yakeen horaha hai someone has purposely done something as pointed out by some twitter fans
The amount of accounts with same username as her, will cause shadow ban.. This seems like a targeted thing, also if your account is reported by multiple verified accounts it'll also cause shadow ban.. Something is definitely fishy
I just saw the reel and I'm screaminggggggg
Kanwarr ka danceeee🤣
Finally she posted reel of Kanwar and her offscreen
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
Kanwar and Alice finally realised why their followers are not increasing and putting themselves at work 🤣
Kya karein aaj kal yehi chal raha hai 🤣
Or chaiye aisa offscreen valaaa