Originally posted by: nehaahmad
Muah. I am following you now on Instagram now. Just followed you. Muah
Aawww so sweet of u yaar🤗❤️
Following u right back🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nehaahmad
Muah. I am following you now on Instagram now. Just followed you. Muah
Aawww so sweet of u yaar🤗❤️
Following u right back🤗
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
Kya hua kya nahi ye to episode dekh kar hi pata chalega... But I don't mind some 'Ang Laga de' sequence between them ☺️
O behen filhal toh unke beech laal Ishq hi chal raha kahan se ang Laga de .
Yaar enough letters nahin hain N*** ke baad. 😂
Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-
O behen filhal toh unke beech laal Ishq hi chal raha kahan se ang Laga de .
Imagine karne me kya jaata hai 🤣... Kaun sa ye imagination abhi jaldi sach hi hone waali hai 🤣
Gurl u didnt know😆
I thought in my signature i was obivous on that❤️but i did change it just yesterday to Dean...☺️
I love kdramas but i havent watched much of them either i saw one last year n that was it...
To be honest nothing caught my interest lately..sachiii nothing seems good enough...
Until Aryan came along n then AryLie🔥🔥🔥🙈now this is my new addiction cant get enough of it❤❤🥰
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
Imagine karne me kya jaata hai 🤣... Kaun sa ye imagination abhi jaldi sach hi hone waali hai 🤣
Armaan .armaan jate hai .
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
I followed you on insta
Aaww u all r too sweet🤗❤️
U guys didnt have too❤️
And following u back as well🤗
sab iha pyaasi hai with mask on 😈😎
Did anyone realized, Imlie has already played mud-holi with Aryan's first wife, Mrs. Lambigadi 🤣


Now, it's ABP's turn 😀