Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Pleaseeeee tellll meeee i sawwwww shirtlesssss Aryannnnnnnn☺️☺️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙈
Shirtless in torn baniyan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Pleaseeeee tellll meeee i sawwwww shirtlesssss Aryannnnnnnn☺️☺️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙈
Shirtless in torn baniyan
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
I wish yaar... But knowing my schedule I doubt.... But agar kisi din mera dimaag ghuma to bana dungi 🤣
I understand completely.
cheers to our real life ASRs which is US ourselves. 😘
I hate that word baniyan. Cheee.
just took away from the allure of the character.
❤️ For you princess. Chappal for showing me aryan in a baniyan
Ab toh tharkiyon ki pyaas sirf issi episode se bujhegi☺️🙈🙈☺️,tab tak fish k tarah bina paani k chhat patate raho😈.
Originally posted by: Happysoul17
Ab toh tharkiyon ki pyaas sirf issi episode se bujhega☺️🙈🙈☺️,tab tak fish k tarah bina paani k chhat patate raho😈.
Imagination kis liye hai happy ji??
Gonna have a goooood night 🤡
Captain aap aagayi🤗.
Ab toh bhaad mein gaye Arylie,pehle iss special bomb ka maja lenge fir baad mein sochenge shadi,melodrama.
Noooo i didnt take screenshots...🤣Nooo i didnt zoom in on ittt....🤣but hey look guys i see imlie behind what is happening...☺️🔥🔥🔥🙈
