Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Deadline!

I've so wanted to use this forever. 🤣
tab tak main bhukha mar jaungi🥺
Deadline is over!
R3 answersheet coming out in 5 minutes!
Bee, salute to you for being last person to submit like last time!😎
Abey results aayenge. Calculate your own ande. 🤣
You wont get acne
Playyyy
I had such a busy afternoon with both kids. I have yet to check the last 20 PMs I got
nope i dont want to 🤣 hence i am running away from my family in delhi 🤪
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Deadline is over!
R3 answersheet coming out in 5 minutes!
Bee, salute to you for being last person to submit like last time!😎
Bee will never change 🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I had such a busy afternoon with both kids. I have yet to check the last 20 PMs I got
Oh, take your own time WD🤗
No hurry at all.
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30