tough luck 🤣 waise bhi i am gone in one week 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tough luck 🤣 waise bhi i am gone in one week 🤪
Mai kaunsa aa rhi thi🤣I was kidding🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
sentence 2 same here
Some people throw excretion I heard
Delhi has lot of pollution I heard
haan delhi is bad with pollution. and now its getting hotter so more tough. and people like me walk with ffp2 masks hence u sweat even more
Results when?
I want to see if im the only one who gave ridiculous answers ⭐️
Results when?
I want to see if im the only one who gave ridiculous answers ⭐️
I'm also standing in the line🤣
okay azghaaar pan wla 😳

I want to play holi this year but I have acne all over my face. Worst time to get acne 😆
I want to play holi this year but I have acne all over my face. Worst time to get acne 😆
lol u can play holi for me if u want but i dont want acne. 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30