I am Team Satti from today onwards...Mummy G ka koi guarantee...🤣she sways more than tree sway in the wind....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am Team Satti from today onwards...Mummy G ka koi guarantee...🤣she sways more than tree sway in the wind....
Fateh's two modes today.
I'm a diva

Also fateh when Tejo touches him

Is it Tejo calling Fateh sadu or Priyanka naming Ankit as sadu 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh
I am Team Satti from today onwards...Mummy G ka koi guarantee...🤣she sways more than tree sway in the wind....
As I have said earlier the brains in this universe are rare. So when mummy ji I was having grey matter KSV didn't. Now fateh has some portion of his brain back, she's lost it.
Originally posted by: 08_maria
Is it Tejo calling Fateh sadu or Priyanka naming Ankit as sadu 🤣
Donon per chalta hai
Part of the bike ride ….love Fateh smile in the second clip
The start of the bike ride
I'm in love with his response to her touches 😳❤️Part of the bike ride ….love Fateh smile in the second clip
After watching today's fatejo scenes, I'm feeling so happy drunk
Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh
I am Team Satti from today onwards...Mummy G ka koi guarantee...🤣she sways more than tree sway in the wind....
Mummy G ka toh shuru se koi guarantee nai hai kabhi idhar kabhi udhar😆