Perspective 🤣🤣🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Perspective 🤣🤣🤣

Actually I didn't know that there is vitamin D in blood 🤣
neither do I but its was funny so post kar diya 😜😜
i just checked apparently vitamin d is in blood 🤣
.new info ..Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i just checked apparently vitamin d is in blood 🤣
Girls, Time to take notes 🤣
Mene bhot sare jokes daale meme thread me. Jaao jaao dekho 🤣🤣
Another day another time at work 🤣 I got my bonus and first paycheck yesterday though 😎
hehe i can sense your sadness in that sentence. Oh nice where are u giving us treat? 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Another day another time at work 🤣 I got my bonus and first paycheck yesterday tho 😎
implicit sadness 🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe i can sense your sadness in that sentence. Oh nice where are u giving us treat? 😆
I already gave the government a treat with taxes 🤣 I’ll buy you guys pizza though 🤣
Oh its funny how your WU is inversly proportional to series plot crapiness 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k