Krishna’s Mother reminds me of Kokila Ben cause of her dressing and pallu her behaviour is also the same.
Page
of
1Krishna’s Mother reminds me of Kokila Ben cause of her dressing and pallu her behaviour is also the same.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Honestly I find her weird. Kokila had class, this one is very strange. Infant krishna and nakul are equally strange. I was cracking up when they show her throwing fruits in the fountain. I wondered if she too was going to jump in the fountain
yeah seeing shaheer’s character is like 10 year old in a pushing 40 yrs old body 😕sOriginally posted by: suresh555
Honestly I find her weird. Kokila had class, this one is very strange. Infant krishna and nakul are equally strange. I was cracking up when they show her throwing fruits in the fountain. I wondered if she too was going to jump in the fountain