https://twitter.com/h4157315/status/1503871797564952579?s=20&t=y0f8vB9FzfP9xeqz1bgfgg twitter's latest demands! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/h4157315/status/1503871797564952579?s=20&t=y0f8vB9FzfP9xeqz1bgfgg twitter's latest demands! 🤣
arey yaar she has infinite amount of such qualities! that is why she is the best na 🤣Originally posted by: jollyismyname
all "qualities" in her: ego , jealousy, insanity, power, selfishness,,,I can keep going
shirtless.....and PJ bottoms.....😉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdWTTBfZwNY I want to see all of the siblings bond to this song!!!
I was correct..there will not be a single ritual without aarohi's negativity and kaands..seriously this bitch can't be happy for ANYONE or ANYTHING...Everytime she has that stupid negative vibe and expression like a dukhi aatma
Even if this card is akshara's wedding card but still it has been prepared by kairav..poor guy has done so much of hardwork... and this psycho aarohi is intending to destroy kairav's hardwork..what a devil this sirat has produced..
good choice Puja. High chances they will choose this song as most of their Love story songs is from Sanam's album .Originally posted by: IVWTXBLDTVKIPFXW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdWTTBfZwNY I want to see all of the siblings bond to this song!!!
🤩🥰
that is why i am requesting it!!! because my other request keeps getting ignored 🤣Originally posted by: beanstalk04
good choice Puja. High chances they will choose this song as most of their Love story songs is from Sanam's album .
🤩🥰
and then she will say I am happy for marriage kaise batau sabko , why do people think I m wrong.🤢
that will definately happen yaar, abhira are meant to be together 😀Originally posted by: SZ7Q5WKQRBL55DX4
waise toh more than upset with aarohi, I am excited for how this will bring abhira even closer together 🤗 because that is the trend for this entire shaadi track!!!
you are just realizing this??? 🤣that will definately happen yaar, abhira are meant to be together 😀
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0