Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe chalo fir i will be off to bed then. 😆 Bye bye night night and good day
bye Nikki good night 🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe chalo fir i will be off to bed then. 😆 Bye bye night night and good day
bye Nikki good night 🤗❤️
Watched the video 🤣 he is a mini Castiel 🤣
How are you?
I am good
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
I am good
Awesome 🤗 do you usually stay up late?
no just watching movie, so awake just off to bed.
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Watched the video 🤣 he is a mini Castiel 🤣
Told u so 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Are there Cas girls too? Like how there are Dean girls and Sam girls 🤣
Quite place part 2
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣
Are there Cas girls too? Like how there are Dean girls and Sam girls 🤣
Could be 🤣 I have no idea about these . Ayesha know it better.
I just liked the bromance (not in incest ways) 😆 , something different from ITv drama 😆. I like offscreen chemistry too.
Just how opposite they are in real life. , Jared is like Dean and Jensen is like Sam 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k