koi baat nai firse aao to mujhe bolna me ghumaugi 🤣 i love visiting placesOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ve been to India so many times but never went to all the scenic places and hill stations 😆😭 it’s sad to think about 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
koi baat nai firse aao to mujhe bolna me ghumaugi 🤣 i love visiting placesOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ve been to India so many times but never went to all the scenic places and hill stations 😆😭 it’s sad to think about 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
koi baat nai firse aao to mujhe bolna me ghumaugi 🤣 i love visiting places
Then I have to go alone so my parents don’t ask who you are and how I know you 🤣🤣
Not in this sense 🤣
But very similar... Jack is kinda like cas S12 I think

hehe i know but i just cant as i said its irrational so logic doesnt work there. I have come long way now but still have long way to go 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They give them to you for a reason 🤣 just take it 🤣 Bezos won’t go bankrupt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not in this sense 🤣
But very similar... Jack is kinda like cas S12 I think
Then I lack a lot of context because I don’t know who he is 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe i know but i just cant as i said its irrational so logic doesnt work there. I have come long way now but still have long way to go 🤣
Then I pray the WiFi is decent 🤣
oh thats easy. Just say i am microsoft client from india and u have to deal with me everyday 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Then I have to go alone so my parents don’t ask who you are and how I know you 🤣🤣
Hello aaru if u rstill here 😆
Start watching from S11 then 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh thats easy. Just say i am microsoft client from india and u have to deal with me everyday 🤣
You know that will work 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k