Shagun practice kar raha tha. Why isn't anyone laughing? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shagun practice kar raha tha. Why isn't anyone laughing? 😆
This boy is an all round entertainer ❤️
Finally the bts I have been waiting for 🤣





may be they are trying not to make him awkward… I am sure they may have a good laugh post shots or before shots .. not while shooting ..🤣
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
may be they are trying not to make him awkward… I am sure they may have a good laugh post shots or before shots .. not while shooting ..🤣
Then I would say..they are pakka professional minded hai.. otherwise its really hard to keep straight face there 🤣🤣..