Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Aisa lagta hai bs AbhiRa ko dekhte hi rahe
Bhavi yaarβ¦. Maine episode dekha hi nahi aaj sirf highlights dekhe.
AbhiRa are a treat
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Aisa lagta hai bs AbhiRa ko dekhte hi rahe
Bhavi yaarβ¦. Maine episode dekha hi nahi aaj sirf highlights dekhe.
AbhiRa are a treat
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Bhavi yaarβ¦. Maine episode dekha hi nahi aaj sirf highlights dekhe.
AbhiRa are a treat
Ashu why are you not writing anything now a days ?π€
Laptop nahi mil rahaβ¦, resource constraintπ
I am getting ready to write OS for ladkewale and working on my humdard part 2.
Jald milega β€οΈ
to pranali ko kyu nai karta?? I think she is comfortable enough for kissing scenes.πshe herself has kissed him 2 times on his cheeks..is it because of thier age difference..π£ he might have denied it because he would badly get trolled because of tht..πYes, even I read somewhere that he is against to lip locks onscreen, that is the reason I guess he is not doing any web series.. But he did romantic scenes with Jennifer in Bepannah.. he kissed her on cheeks many times.
I knw quite different n unique type of romance..π