only if we get that much too🤣Originally posted by: TSN3GBKCUWXIT5CS
I expect snakes and ladders only in my OS. This is ITV 🤣
I'll be happy with 1/4 pinga 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
only if we get that much too🤣Originally posted by: TSN3GBKCUWXIT5CS
I expect snakes and ladders only in my OS. This is ITV 🤣
I'll be happy with 1/4 pinga 🤣
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Lip lock will be after marriage only
So don’t expect anything more 😛
Lip lock?!!!! I don't have that kind of expectations from ITV pre or post marriage🤣
Our Abhi is a gentleman
He won’t do anything without her permission 😳
Originally posted by: BBB22NFFJKW52QKQ
IT IS NOT BURNING. IT IS PASSIONATE. 😡🤣
Rits .... 🤣
Areee Aarohi ke liye nahi hai....
Abhira Abhira ke liye hai ....
🤣
Originally posted by: ZFKD4YAA7MVP3G5R
Lip lock?!!!! I don't have that kind of expectations from ITV pre or post marriage🤣
With camera angle
I am sure they will show it somewhere sometime
ITV needs to progress also 😛
Chalo I will come after one hour
Enjoy the episode and explode the forum 🤣
thank you for understanding me soul sister 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Rits .... 🤣
Areee Aarohi ke liye nahi hai....
Abhira Abhira ke liye hai ....
🤣
i think today we got 1/6 🤣only if we get that much too🤣
please take care of yourself soul sister 🤗Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Don’t know if its true or not.....
I need to do it again to know if are 7-8 days....
🤣
bathroom wala pinga? 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0