Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Will they show their childhood photo?
I think they will be dropping some hints with photos
May be Abhi’s newborn picture is not there
Good morning Satya 😃
I am back
Give me your OS link for mehendi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Will they show their childhood photo?
I think they will be dropping some hints with photos
May be Abhi’s newborn picture is not there
Good morning Satya 😃
I am back
Give me your OS link for mehendi
pretty soon i will be the only human left here 🤣see another vampire on the block🤣
haan haishu I sleep on weekends, but raat ko neend nai aati ye main tumhare saath hoon🤣Originally posted by: 2WSOFWM3TSOVFNXM
even rits sleeps more than you haishu... i am getting really worried...rits yeh dekho..what have you done 🤣
that burning heart you mean🤣Originally posted by: ROWNUL3HC6HH7PVI
soul sister you need to combine the heart and fire to create my favorite emoji.... dekho girls now you know why I use it... it saves space 🤣
no scene is ever going to go beyond 1/4 for you... haina?? 🤣Originally posted by: SGEWLTMDW6P4E7VN
I expect snakes and ladders only in my OS. This is ITV 🤣
I'll be happy with 1/4 pinga 🤣
i think i misread your post... did you just say you are a good influence?? 🤣haan haishu I sleep on weekends, but raat ko neend nai aati ye main tumhare saath hoon🤣
i amVery good influence🤣
meee tooooo its going to be a good one and all abhira around❤️❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Areee Rits dekho....🤗
How happy and excited i m .....💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Today’s episode is all about Abhira and their date....♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️
Originally posted by: GD7SM2G43SWRWY6X
hmmm i think the lack of sleep is getting to your head.... this is not an emoji 🤣
Areeee gif gif gif....
Typo mistake....
🤣
Nahi karungi tumhari wish puri....
I'll PM you both haldi and mehendi os. After the episode. 😆
IT IS NOT BURNING. IT IS PASSIONATE. 😡🤣that burning heart you mean🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0