Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am imagining a day when imlie and aru will team up aur ....baby doll and badi mummy ki phirki lenge..... nothing serious at all....the naughty side of aru....I know that would be out of character for aru..imlie will add on to it....
Originally posted by: khusboo2309
I am imagining a day when imlie and aru will team up aur ....baby doll and badi mummy ki phirki lenge..... nothing serious at all....the naughty side of aru....I know that would be out of character for aru..imlie will add on to it....
imli will start it and asr will join the wagon (behind the scene - can not prank his badimaa openly) ❤️
Originally posted by: nehaahmad
Me too and the way he looks at Imlie for her reaction all embarrassed and shit. Such a ghonchu moment. 😜😘
His * woh Didi ne mujhe kamre ke andar dhakka de diya * left me in splits🤣
he is innocent 😈 u know 😆Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
His * woh Didi ne mujhe kamre ke andar dhakka de diya * left me in splits🤣
What is this person saying underneath the picture. I am so confused! Lol
this is original post https://www.instagram.com/p/CbF_mhRqvr_/Originally posted by: nehaahmad
What is this person saying underneath the picture. I am so confused! Lol
n that one some translation n the person is Creative Director of the show so no idea what she wants to say
Let's suppose badi mummy planned for a bride swap and adi planned for groom swap.....
Yes the end game will be adidoll...😉
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
this is original post https://www.instagram.com/p/CbF_mhRqvr_/
n that one some translation n the person is Creative Director of the show so no idea what she wants to say
Sorry the whole cheek biting thing 😜 was a little funny for me