it wont change the fact that u already visualised it in ur mind 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
it wont change the fact that u already visualised it in ur mind 🤣
Uff abhi bhi 23 pages bharne he is AT ke. Come on girls post post post 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
it wont change the fact that u already visualised it in ur mind 🤣
I would like to exchange my brain 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Uff abhi bhi 23 pages bharne he is AT ke. Come on girls post post post 😆
Ayesha will complain otherwise 🤣
abhay ko call kiya he memory eraser lane 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
abhay ko call kiya he memory eraser lane 🤣
But then I’ll forget him 😭🤣 he already ditched me I can’t ditch him 😭😭🤣
Mehak where did u go?
posting posting postingOriginally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Uff abhi bhi 23 pages bharne he is AT ke. Come on girls post post post 😆
dont worry piya kaand k baad he calibrated his eraser. Sirf specific cheeje bhulege ab 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
But then I’ll forget him 😭🤣 he already ditched me I can’t ditch him 😭😭🤣
nothing just searching something and typing on phone.Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Mehak where did u go?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k