Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i was writing. I wrote teo chapters. Age smjh ni aa ra progress kese karu 😆
That’s better than nothing 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i was writing. I wrote teo chapters. Age smjh ni aa ra progress kese karu 😆
That’s better than nothing 🤣
Found it. Ye dekho. 🤣🤣
if u ever need brainstorming help we r here🤗 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m going to start another FF after my current one currently brainstorming it
vese b chitchat ka topic ni milta kabhi kabhi 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
if u ever need brainstorming help we r here🤗 😆
vese b chitchat ka topic ni milta kabhi kabhi 😆
I will bring it here if I do 🤗 topic ban jayega yeah🤣
hehe lets see if sth comes up
I did not need this image 🤣🤣 where’s the brain bleach 🤣
hehe thanku thanku. 😆Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
good progress
sure sure btw i posted that meme on prev page. Forgot to tag u two 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And metz is here to attack us are jaa re metz 🤪
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And metz is here to attack us are jaa re metz 🤪
She can attack the meme instead 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k