Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
folder create kar do. Fir easy ho jayega 😆 else u will lose imp mails to in spam 🤣
I already did 🤣 that’s what I was doing read and then shove into a folder 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
folder create kar do. Fir easy ho jayega 😆 else u will lose imp mails to in spam 🤣
I already did 🤣 that’s what I was doing read and then shove into a folder 🤣
same here, but i don't have many friends & they also don't watch pkyek.Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and i only wanted abhay. I remember when it aired tab we friends used to discuss k abhay kab vapas ayega yaar. Bore ho gaye baki sab faltu bakwas dekhkar. And piya k visions me uski choti si glimpse bhi hayeeee 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
well u have us now . Aur to kuch ni ho sakta 😆
This is enough for me
no but its still not as bad as the way that stupid thing ended. I mean that imprinting on your teen loves baby. Thats just ewwww and pedo 🤢
well now we all have each other 🤗Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
same here, but i don't have many friends & they also don't watch pkyek.
No body writing any thing now days?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
no but its still not as bad as the way that stupid thing ended. I mean that imprinting on your teen loves baby. Thats just ewwww and pedo 🤢
Okay yeah that was cringe 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
No body writing any thing now days?
I’m going to start another FF after my current one currently brainstorming it
i was writing. I wrote teo chapters. Age smjh ni aa ra progress kese karu 😆Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
No body writing any thing now days?
super cringe wait us par ek bhot cringe meme bhi he. I will find and come back with it 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k