Idiot. When you fight for something like that put it in your pants. Discover if the other person is daring enough to venture there.
As you can see I have years of experience fighting over remotes.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Idiot. When you fight for something like that put it in your pants. Discover if the other person is daring enough to venture there.
As you can see I have years of experience fighting over remotes.😆
Heyy girls!!
I'm new to IF..
Well not new bt I'm more of a silent reader..
So one of my twitter mutual posted a fanfiction of Arylie and told me to share it here..
Bt me bieng a newbie i cant share links..
Help!!
And also what the actual F is wrong with IF!???
It automatically keeps spacing lines..
Dude knows how to 'smug' his way through life.
Idiot. When you fight for something like that put it in your pants. Discover if the other person is daring enough to venture there.
As you can see I have years of experience fighting over remotes.😆
And in your years of experience, how do these fights end 👀
Ok rewatching and when aryan goes to Guriya ‘ app Thora door reh kar baat karain’ (something like that when she grabs his coat lapels) 😜😜😜😜🤪
The other person usually yells " Mum, Bea has put the remote down her pants" and I get into all kinds of trouble after.😆
Originally posted by: Diyaa_2511
Heyy girls!!
I'm new to IF..
Well not new bt I'm more of a silent reader..
So one of my twitter mutual posted a fanfiction of Arylie and told me to share it here..
Bt me bieng a newbie i cant share links..
Help!!
Create a new thread see on top there's a new topic icon there
And paste link...