Kya pata Akshu ander pooja mein bhajan gana shuru kar de
Aawaz sun kar abhi ko ander jana pade 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya pata Akshu ander pooja mein bhajan gana shuru kar de
Aawaz sun kar abhi ko ander jana pade 😆
Kya Akshu Abhimanyu ko rudraksh ka bracelet gift degi date pe ?❤️☺️😳
I also forgot about day light saving and went and clicked. I was like why is it not coming 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
judt realized they have changed time from 6:30 to 7:30 for epi to go live 😡
if writers still rememberOriginally posted by: DiamondLife
Kya Akshu Abhimanyu ko rudraksh ka bracelet gift degi date pe ?❤️☺️😳
wah nisha ky nazar paayi hai👌👌👌Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
These days upcoming is same as precap. But are we getting extra 6 mins episode yesterday. I see 26 instead of 20 mins
Telecast late hona wala hai kya ?
haayee haishu 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Goenkas nahto kudh chaine se rehte hai....
Nahi inko rehne dete hai...
Nahi hum hai rehne dete hai....
🤣
I think Akshu will just take Kanhaji ka ashirwad.....😅
And will leave without anyone notice....😏
Asking Kairav for help....🤞🏻
Abhi will be waiting for her outside...😇
Akshu successfully is able to sneak out and goes running to Abhi while running she can trip because of saree....🙈🙈🙈
Abhi will save her by holding her....🥰🥰🥰
Akshu ke start give him the reason of being late....😅
But He just say he can’t wait for her whole life it doesn’t matter if she is late what matters she came.....🥺
He helps her to climb the bike by making her hold his hand.... 🥰
Before leaving he can ask her to hold him tight.... But she will just hold him, But Abhi will pull her hand so that she is hugging him.... ♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥
Abhira leaves.... 🏍 💨
Hayeeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
I can’t wait.... 🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
I hope Abhi Akshu ko bike pe hi leke jaye Date pe.... 🤞🏻
i choose later sunsets over all else 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I also forgot about day light saving and went and clicked. I was like why is it not coming 🤣🤣🤣
batao pandit ke kitne fans hain usko dekhne ke liye 6 am uth gaye🤣or more screenspace for pandit.... that is also a possibility 🤣
short term memory loss 101 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
if writers still remember