Originally posted by: grace2021
I expected something like that ...but still hopeful..
Let see what they actually show us..
I knew it..! Mereko koi farq nahi parta waise bhi...
Apne hi show ka kachra kar rakha hai!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: grace2021
I expected something like that ...but still hopeful..
Let see what they actually show us..
I knew it..! Mereko koi farq nahi parta waise bhi...
Apne hi show ka kachra kar rakha hai!
I knew it..! Mereko koi farq nahi parta waise bhi...
Apne hi show ka kachra kar rakha hai!
Correct.
Best approach is to go episode by episode...and not to analyze too much..
Hello,
V guilt in front of Bapuji and New Anupamaa and concern for K new soul. As V hasn't tried hard enough to have a father son conversation about what new soul family growing is.
kalpana19
USA
Originally posted by: QueeN456
Mtlb kal ye apna bhaashan dega achcha dada hone ka.. Achcha pita kya hota h..
Le me to makers:👇👇👇👇👇

I knew it..! Mereko koi farq nahi parta waise bhi...
Apne hi show ka kachra kar rakha hai!
Absolutely.. Yr... Bohot kachra n too much negativity.. I think going too avoid tomorrow epi..
I don’t think anything much will happen.. like the precap they both will scream the names, maybe Baapuji will interfere and the fight will be done. Anuj might leave and then Toshu drama might happen.
Originally posted by: kalpana19
Hello,
V guilt in front of Bapuji and New Anupamaa and concern for K new soul. As V hasn't tried hard enough to have a father son conversation about what new soul family growing is.
kalpana19
USA

Originally posted by: QueeN456
Absolutely.. Yr... Bohot kachra n too much negativity.. I think going too avoid tomorrow epi..
Today bro. Today! Aaj ayega episode
Originally posted by: arya212002
I don’t think anything much will happen.. like the precap they both will scream the names, maybe Baapuji will interfere and the fight will be done. Anuj might leave and then Toshu drama might happen.
Better not to predict.... Kya yr kuch achcha dikhte kbhi to.. Khush rkha kro yr audience ko.. Kya ye ghisa pisa drama phir se..
Originally posted by: arya212002
I don’t think anything much will happen.. like the precap they both will scream the names, maybe Baapuji will interfere and the fight will be done. Anuj might leave and then Toshu drama might happen.

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12