rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

So the episode belongs to gargi and kangan performed really well πŸ˜ƒ. Drunk gargi said a lot. Whatever she said is what she feels about the family and Manu. An attachment with maurya family has started. She was on point about every family member. Especially Deepu- "Deepu bhaiya bade kaiya hai"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What can be concluded here that gargi haven't still fall for Manu (expected) because she is still in Vishwas land. But gradually she is growing fond of Manu. Especially with her two lines- Hume tumse baat karna bahut accha lagta hai and hum tumhe bag me pack karke le jaayenge. Means even with vishwas she is picturing Manu. Somewhere Manu become part of her subconscious.

Edited by rbpll - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail

Gargi has become more tolerable. At least she has the guts to trash Vishwas' toxic thoughts. Just his obsession over Gargi's proximity worries the crap out at times, he legit is a stalker more than boyfriend. LOL πŸ˜‚ She admitted liking to Manu's company but Vishwas is more like a deadline required to be completed or something for her nowadays lol.

Btw, I don't know why but I personally didn't like the Nazm Nazm song for reason. That Atak gaya hai song is much better. πŸ˜†Arko's a good singer but I didn't like the song choice. πŸ˜†Isse acha toh they could've played Manu & gargi's instrumental song. Personally, I don't like bollywood songs for multitude of reasons unless it's a dance in the party type of sequence lol.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

I remember when Atak gaya was played for the first time my mum asked me to search for this song πŸ˜†

Atak Gaya is Mannu and Gargi song but they will keep playing other songs too.

&
Yes they played Shayad.