Originally posted by: Intoxicator
I really have forgotten a lot of the details. This is what, rewatch no. 3 for you?
Yep, 3rd time but this time no skipping jumpscares so all in.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
I really have forgotten a lot of the details. This is what, rewatch no. 3 for you?
Yep, 3rd time but this time no skipping jumpscares so all in.
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
15 pages abhi baaki hai, bacchu! You go and I'll come to India and hunt you down😡
We are not in India. We are in a basement in an unknown location.
Kyun aap Akshara ho? Ki awaaz sunn ke sheher ke gunde aap ke piche pad jayenge?
(good taste in music though, dude! I like that song too)
Naam gum jaayega ,chehra ye badal jayega, meri awaaz hi pehchan hai, jo ki tum sun nahi paoge..
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
And mery friends and family Mujhy Sehri kehty hain 😅
Hayeee!!!
Dil le lo
My God, kitna nakhre karte ho🤔
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Kyun aap Akshara ho? Ki awaaz sun ke sheher ke gunde aap ke piche pad jayenge?
(good taste in music though, dude! I like that song too)
Ab bas akshara hi bolna bacha tha na, ab to karniiii hi nahii hai baat😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Aha! I knew it! Ab toh confession bhi mil gaya😎
Thanks❤️ Even in the holy month of Ramadan hun Sehri time fast rakhty hain 😅Originally posted by: Intoxicator
That's such a pretty name!
Eka and Visions - kahan gayab hogaye aap dono? We are sharing names now - apna parichay dena hai ki nahi?
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Kyun aap Akshara ho? Ki awaaz sunn ke sheher ke gunde aap ke piche pad jayenge?
(good taste in music though, dude! I like that song too)
Main kafi theek thak gaa leta hu, kaash papa mujhe music seekhne dete😢😢😢😢
Thank you 🤧