Originally posted by: x.titli.x
IF's message darling: wait karna parega😆🤣
Still 322.739121918043 days remaining to update your next username.
Tbh, this un is pretty, and you do you! Jo un aapko pasand aaye🥰🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
IF's message darling: wait karna parega😆🤣
Still 322.739121918043 days remaining to update your next username.
Tbh, this un is pretty, and you do you! Jo un aapko pasand aaye🥰🔥
Here are some cakes from my side. Hinna gets to pick her favourite one and we get the rest 🥳
![]()
Sorry I already ate them all
Oops
Was I meant to save some for you people??
What sort of songs are you posting in my party Aisha🤣
If listening to this song is wrong, I don't wanna be right🤣
Me and Anmol both😳
tumhari bday party k liye perfect song hai yeh 🤣🤣Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
What sort of songs are you posting in my party Aisha🤣
If listening to this song is wrong, I don't wanna be right🤣
Bday mein Khana hai tandoori night hai aaaj 🤣🤣🤣
Hes your dadaji not mine🤔
We are from the same generation😛
Apni Rashi aur Shreya bhi wahin se belong karti hain

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You implied that the only two people who find her Sid HOT are those two 😭 I have a feeling Hinna may have something to say about that. 😭😆
Wo bachi hai abhi. Bache kuch bhi bolte rehte hain. Choro na
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Muh band kar, Bee 🐝 andar ghus jaayegi🤣 This has become so outdated but I can’t help myself but say this every time🤣
Bee ko main eat kar jaongi😈
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Yeah she loves him🤣 That, and also, idk who else she likes 😳 Hinna, you have to tell me, who do you like other than Sid? 👀
Thank you Maria and thanks for all your help too ❤️🤗
Now where did that list go?🤓
Bee, do you have it? Ramya?
I lost count😭
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Arrey, aap bhi😟 Mujhe laga sirf Rumi aur Hinna hi Sidhart ko Maal-hotra samajhte the🥲
My biggest competitor was Sam, but maine usko yahan se gayab kar diya😎