Woman of good tastes , I see…c&h fan?🤔😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Woman of good tastes , I see…c&h fan?🤔😂
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
Woman of good tastes , I see…c&h fan?🤔😂
No, I am Ian McEwan fan. Very BIG one.
Nothing we are speculating how Pri will react. 😆
You see we are waiting for Pri's cold shouldered reaction to Ram. How she will throw the pillow out of his bedroom and make him sleep in the hallway. 😆
Nothing we are speculating how Pri will react. 😆
You see we are waiting for Pri's cold shouldered reaction to Ram. How she will throw the pillow out of his bedroom and make him sleep in the hallway. 😆
kapoors have 18 bedrooms😒 tarun se kehke saare rooms mein kachra dalwana chahiye😆
Even better then…❤️
but I never read his books, I am only aware of him coz of films only!
Nothing we are speculating how Pri will react. 😆
You see we are waiting for Pri's cold shouldered reaction to Ram. How she will throw the pillow out of his bedroom and make him sleep in the hallway. 😆
Somehow I feel like she will show indifference to him on the surface with silent treatment.
That way Ram ko zada jhatka lagega. Vo confuse ho jayga ki ye naraz hai ya nhi 😆
and he will buy ‘dddrrrr’ wala recliner immediately 🤣 only to manao her😆 and she will switch it off in the middle making his legs stuck in it 🤪
Nothing we are speculating how Pri will react. 😆
You see we are waiting for Pri's cold shouldered reaction to Ram. How she will throw the pillow out of his bedroom and make him sleep in the hallway. 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kapoors have 18 bedrooms😒 tarun se kehke saare rooms mein kachra dalwana chahiye😆
BRAVO!









First suhaag raat: he was in the car.
Second suhaag raat: he will in the hallway.
BRAVO!
First suhaag raat: he was in the car.
Second suhaag raat: he will in the hallway.
car?😲
Do they or do they not have couch in their room? 🤔 I see chairs on some days and a couch like thing on other days😆