I loved his looks so much here so decided to dedicate a separate post for him ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tagging some Harshad Lovers ❤️❤️ please join if your not tagged too but sirf Harshad ki tareef honi chahiye...I am too biased for him 🥰🥰🥰❤️
I loved his looks so much here so decided to dedicate a separate post for him ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tagging some Harshad Lovers ❤️❤️ please join if your not tagged too but sirf Harshad ki tareef honi chahiye...I am too biased for him 🥰🥰🥰❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I loved his looks so much here so decided to dedicate a separate post for him ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tagging some Harshad Lovers ❤️❤️
Haaye
Maa ko bahu mil gayi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love how excited he is while getting ready!!
More Harshad Lovers...Bharthi ji aapko aise hi add kar diya 😂😂😂
I love how excited he is while getting ready!!
He is killing it with his Love ❤️❤️❤️. How much this guy loves Akshara and I became Pranali fan too last week...In Tilak she was outstanding ❤️❤️❤️
Mimi Dekho Aapka damaad Kitna Khush hai ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰
Messy hair looks more hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Cant wait for this 🥳
I thought same thing. . Messy Hair looks more hot 🥰🥰❤️🔥🔥
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
More Harshad Lovers...Bharthi ji aapko aise hi add kar diya 😂😂😂
wow…thanks so much for the tag….first time tousled hair in this show I think I don’t remember seeing that in YRKKH yet…I love his tousled hair…he is so excited ❤️❤️❤️❤️n what’s with manjari’s face when she hands the phone to him..why was she upset …
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
wow…thanks so much for the tag….first time tousled hair in this show I think I don’t remember seeing that in YRKKH yet…I love his tousled hair…he is so excited ❤️❤️❤️❤️n what’s with manjari’s face when she hands the phone to him..why was she upset …
I did not even see Manjiri... That messy hair is so hot. See full video here