Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
Toh mujhe Tag kr dena I am busy on 14th- 15th night 🤦
Contact National Jasoos Vaishu darling for services 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
Toh mujhe Tag kr dena I am busy on 14th- 15th night 🤦
Contact National Jasoos Vaishu darling for services 😎
Mujhe b lag rha hai...Maybe kidnapping scene...🤔
Her face looks tired..I hope its some heartbreaking scene she had to shoot before this..
PS.. I bet it was KD she was listening to..her face 😆
2nd bold cute lag rhi h na 😆
If ravi is kidnapped, then what is shiva doing wearing red and all ..saj dhajke yeh kyun baithe hein..ravi ki shaadi karwaana hein na..☢️
Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
SSCP...And jewellery aur look haldi wale din jaisa lag rha hai🤔
Not sure though
Yes jewellery looks same. I think she will be kidnapped by maami and Suman's gunda.
Kya fajiitiii hui hai Dev babbu ki Kinshuk dwaaraaaa 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
Mujhe b lag rha hai...Maybe kidnapping scene...🤔
2nd bold cute lag rhi h na 😆
My first impression was kd must have messed up her hair like new year insta story. 😆
But now I am counting in her being kidnapped.. and then like vannu says..ravi mu shiva..and sabith kar shiva hashtag. 😆
If ravi is kidnapped, then what is shiva doing wearing red and all ..saj dhajke yeh kyun baithe hein..ravi ki shaadi karwaana hein na..☢️
In other pic Shiva is in cream color kurta similar to his haldi wala kurta😕
Yay!! 🥳
One part of my khayaali pulao!!
Was that kd in that red kurta in front of Pn
Its probs the sangeet theyre shooting forr