Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
P Taps ko VD se aashiwad dilaye ga .... how cool...😳
Is both Thapki & Hansika there? Who is purab doing holi with
Purab ..ek number ki ziddi hai ...mom isse aashirwad dedo ...
Lelo lelo aashirwad lelo...😃
P have bandage so no memory loss ...I guess ...
Originally posted by: geetikabhasin
Is both Thapki & Hansika there? Who is purab doing holiday with
Both Hans and Taps are there ,..but P and T jodi mein ashirwad lenge ...
director is saying while taking ashirwad both need to look at each other to show as if it's their plan ....
The way Purab said it was so mean though makes no sense. Seems like Thapki does not exist for him
Originally posted by: shridharg
Purab ..ek number ki ziddi hai ...mom isse aashirwad dedo ...
Lelo lelo aashirwad lelo...😃
P have bandage so no memory loss ...I guess ...
I am confused so is P & T working together to bring Hansika truth in front of family. I hope P does not put sindoor on Hansika
Originally posted by: shridharg
Both Hans and Taps are there ,..but P and T jodi mein ashirwad lenge ...
director is saying while taking ashirwad both need to look at each other to show as if it's their plan ....
Originally posted by: geetikabhasin
I am confused so is P & T working together to bring Hansika truth in front of family. I hope P does not put sindoor on Hansika
I guess he excuses himself with pandit and something ...
ThaRab wearing same dupatta??
Good that we get a holi sequence. ThaRab seems to be on plan together.. They take aashirvaad together and Hans is left to take it alone 😆
I am sure Hans will spike the drink. Hope we get that nasheele dance.
question is if Hansika spiked the drink who will Purab go towards. You really think P & T are on a plan because the way P spoke about T for aashrivaad was rude
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
ThaRab wearing same dupatta??
Good that we get a holi sequence. ThaRab seems to be on plan together.. They take aashirvaad together and Hans is left to take it alone 😆
I am sure Hans will spike the drink. Hope we get that nasheele dance.