Saali aadhi gharwali concept

Posted: 2 years ago

Abhimanyu said a dialog today that he doesn't believe in saali aadhi gharwali bullshit concept..I think the makers purposefully added this dialog because there was a lot bashing and character questioning of abhimanyu during his wedding with aarohi and how he doesn't know the limits of jija saali equation and keeps getting close to akshara..

This dialog shows that abhimanyu KNOWS IT..yes he didn't  follow this during his wedding with aarohi because he never considered akshara as his saali..for abhimanyu akshara was always the woman he loves and not his fiancé sister..

But with aarohi he's going to be extremely stern and will not tolerate any jija saali cheap tricks..

Plus abhimanyu knows that aarohi wanted to marry him and that's also a reason that he doesn't want to entertain aarohi in anyway because he knows that aarohi is delusional and will take any gesture in wrong way..I mean aarohi literally thought abhimanyu loved her in the past because he messaged her by mistake and caused the whole Tilak1.0 disaster..so abhimanyu is just being cautious..

I like it that he was firm with her. 

He said the saali aadhi gharwali concept doesnt exist in his dictionary but in case of akshu  it existed and applied when he was engaged to aarohi 😉

Jijaji was tharki once upon a time 

Edited by apra - 2 years ago

I am curious about what Abhi would actually do when Arohi does all her villainous harkatein

Abhimanyu is a jerk.. He is a master of double standards.. When he was going to marry Aarohi for his own silly reasons, he not only behaved with the woman who had agreed to marry him(whatever both their reasons) with disrespect, but also disrespected Akshu by constantly pushing her into painful situations. And kept on throwing up the jija-saali bond in her face. Now that he is engaged to akshu, he is acting so arrogant and threatening Aarohi in her own home without any provocation. Whatever of bad feeling is simmering inside Aarohi against the crap couple Abhira... with just cause, Abhimanyu who used her and threw her when he had achieved his goal, and akshu who has completely forgotten that she even has a sister since she got together with her lover..atleast she wasn't actually doing anything to harm them, except the childish thing of pushing the tilak ki thali..but has now become so furious with that creep Abhimanyu's threat that she is out to really do something bad. Since he is such a great cardiac surgeon who can see the face and know what's going on in the heart, even though cardiac surgeons can't do anything like that, only mind-readers can, he should know better than to throw a challenge like that to Aarohi which will ultimately only hurt 'his' akshu.. What an arrogant, selfish and over smart jerk he is! 

Originally posted by austen-eliot

Abhimanyu is a jerk.. He is a master of double standards.. When he was going to marry Aarohi for his own silly reasons, he not only behaved with the woman who had agreed to marry him(whatever both their reasons) with disrespect, but also disrespected Akshu by constantly pushing her into painful situations. And kept on throwing up the jija-saali bond in her face. Now that he is engaged to akshu, he is acting so arrogant and threatening Aarohi in her own home without any provocation. Whatever of bad feeling is simmering inside Aarohi against the crap couple Abhira... with just cause, Abhimanyu who used her and threw her when he had achieved his goal, and akshu who has completely forgotten that she even has a sister since she got together with her lover..atleast she wasn't actually doing anything to harm them, except the childish thing of pushing the tilak ki thali..but has now become so furious with that creep Abhimanyu's threat that she is out to really do something bad. Since he is such a great cardiac surgeon who can see the face and know what's going on in the heart, even though cardiac surgeons can't do anything like that, only mind-readers can, he should know better than to throw a challenge like that to Aarohi which will ultimately only hurt 'his' akshu.. What an arrogant, selfish and over smart jerk he is! 

seriously aarohi pushing thaali wasn't childish..she was planning and plotting to ruin the tilak function..aarohi herself admitted in yesterday's episode's last scene that she was only planning to separate lovebirds but now she'll also ruin the birla family..and after this villainous act you still think aarohi is childish?? 

For you abhimanyu is a jerk because he called out aarohi for her bullshit 🙄..then what else should abhimanyu do?? Should he just stand in a corner and watch aarohi's nonsense??

Aarohi is hurt and jealous and that's okay..nobody should force her to be happy..

But aarohi has NO RIGHT to spoil akshara and abhimanyu's wedding rituals..

No matter what happened in the past aarohi has no right to do planning and plotting against her sister..aarohi needs to accept the truth that abhimanyu never loved her and MOVE ON..

Originally posted by mudz

I am curious about what Abhi would actually do when Arohi does all her villainous harkatein

I dont know what Abhi will do but I can already foresee that Akshara will slap Arohi one day. Thats going to happen. 

Originally posted by austen-eliot

You reap what you sow and thats what happened to Arohi. She thought world is a game of chess and as she is the queen. She did not respect anyones wishes but her own and ultimately that was her fall down because she was blinded by her motives that she forgot to consider the logic. I still find it absurd that someone would agree to marry a guy who clearly loves another. A crowded marriage is a recipe for disaster in any book.

Abhi was giving her a taste of her own medicine in that he was selfish to ask her hand for marriage just for his mothers wish but at least he thought to clarify with her that he will never love her. Arohi toh did not even do this, she just kept on lying and implying that about her qualities. 

Originally posted by Silveraliax

You reap what you sow and thats what happened to Arohi. She thought world is a game of chess and as she is the queen. She did not respect anyones wishes but her own and ultimately that was her fall down because she was blinded by her motives that she forgot to consider the logic. I still find it absurd that someone would agree to marry a guy who clearly loves another. A crowded marriage is a recipe for disaster in any book.

Abhi was giving her a taste of her own medicine in that he was selfish to ask her hand for marriage just for his mothers wish but at least he thought to clarify with her that he will never love her. Arohi toh did not even do this, she just kept on lying and implying that about her qualities. 

exactly..how can people think that abhimanyu used aarohi?? If that's the case..then aarohi was herself ready to get used..abhimanyu clearly told her that he loves akshara and will always love only akshara...but aarohi agreed to this proposal then also abhimanyu asked her multiple times to rethink about her decision but aarohi STILL agreed..abhimanyu constantly ignored aarohi even when he was getting married to her but aarohi ignored all the signs..aarohi is so thick skinned that she didn't back out even after getting avoided and neglected by abhimanyu..she didn't have any self respect 

So whatever happened with aarohi later on was a result of her own deeds..you can't be happy by snatching your sister's happiness..

Originally posted by Silveraliax

I dont know what Abhi will do but I can already foresee that Akshara will slap Arohi one day. Thats going to happen. 

That day I would be Akshu's biggest cheer leader! sachi!