El ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ mumma mera ek aur pyaar๐ญ
๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
El ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ mumma mera ek aur pyaar๐ญ
๐คฃ
https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/the-bridgerton-brood-are-the-next-von-trapp-family-singers
Oh man! The next VonTrapps!!! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
I knew Jonny, and the Lukes could sing, but didn't know the rest of the family could too! And apparently Simone sings very well too! โญ๏ธ
Please make a musical Bridgerton episode!!
Oohhh dammnnn that's hot!!! ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ Bring on musical Bridgerton!
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Oohhh dammnnn that's hot!!! ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ Bring on musical Bridgerton!
Have you seen/heard Jonny and the Lukes (It actually sounds like a band! ๐) rendition of Elvis' 'I can't help falling in love with you?"
I totally want this now for Kathony's signature tune!
Also, how cool that Julie Andrews'- the Von Trapps' lead singer actually voices LW in this! โญ๏ธ
Please Julie and the cast - make a musical!! It will be PHENOMENAL!
link please.. I haven't of maybe I have I'm not sure๐Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Have you seen/heard Jonny and the Lukes (It actually sounds like a band! ๐) rendition of Elvis' 'I can't help falling in love with you?"
I totally want this now for Kathony's signature tune!
Also, how cool that Julie Andrews'- the Von Trapps' lead singer actually voices LW in this! โญ๏ธ
Please Julie and the cast - make a musical!! It will be PHENOMENAL!
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
link please.. I haven't of maybe I have I'm not sure๐
here ya go ...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgjzwlpF1B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUXCYCKs-uk/?utm_medium=copy_link
๐คฃ
How accurate๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9513SvQ0Z/?utm_medium=copy_link
๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
Okay I have no idea what the caption here is but by the looks of it I am gonna say it is after the Bee sting and before Mary enters to talk to Kate about the wedding night-
That scene is supremely funny with Edwina lurking behind the door and trying to get a whiff of what Mary is telling Kate to expect...lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca43AACL4Wu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
602