Originally posted by: crtkelly
Bump.... will be back posting on the forum soon🙂
Hi kelly.... Hope u r doing good🙂
Yes waiting for ur post🤗😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: crtkelly
Bump.... will be back posting on the forum soon🙂
Hi kelly.... Hope u r doing good🙂
Yes waiting for ur post🤗😌
Hey Kelly!!I love your stories....Please update this one soon🥺🥺
Kelly hv been waiting for ur update for long. At least gv the story a proper ending.
Hi,
We are playing a game and need your help!
Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283619/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-basanti
Congrats on yr new thread Kelly 😛
Hi Guys
I know we dont know each other but still can you please help me
We are playing a game on Bollywood forum. Can you help us out with it? Please comment on our team thread. Your comment will really help us. Thank You.
Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai ”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team's thread. Link given below
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617#160579211
Beautiful update
Sorry for quoting but plz help us. Its for IF game
Could u plz do me a favor and post this in our thread. Its for a game.
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team thread