Hogaya tha na rishta pakka,
An q chain nahi hain tum logo ko 😡😡😡
no yaar kahin to karna padhega else she will keep haunting around abhira😡😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hogaya tha na rishta pakka,
An q chain nahi hain tum logo ko 😡😡😡
no yaar kahin to karna padhega else she will keep haunting around abhira😡😡😡
Kaun banayega bata toh do everyone liked the comment 😆
I always wanted it....♥️♥️♥️
Kab se boli rahi hoon....😅
Anu tum bolo shayad koi manjaye.... 🤗
In Male version.... 🤩
I will dance in this shaadi so much 🤣
i am writing my slap story 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Areee it has to be completed....🤩
Pooja soul sister yaarr....♥️
You initiated and i just gave you some ideas....😅
Complete it.... 🙏🏻
is abhi capable of doing anything in addition to locking the cabin??? he can only blush these days 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Yarr even if nurse Papa Birla or anyone knocks....😏
No one will able to run because the keys of the cabin door has Abhi....😅
I already knew koi na koi tapakega....😇
Inko disturb karne isliye cabin locked karwa diya....
🤣
you complete it soul sister!! I just gave the idea but you brought it to life 🤗Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Same....🤗
i m asking to Pooja for doing it....😇
Because the intial idea was hers...😅
I will love pooja if you continue yaarr.... 🥰🥰🥰
🥁
I will dance in this shaadi so much 🤣
Even do the naagin dance step....💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
🤣
I will just record it and upload it on Vansh Vlog....📹
🤣
is abhi capable of doing anything in addition to locking the cabin??? he can only blush these days 🤣
This is not true.... 🙄
Pooja you are really bad...