Based on Ayesha's reply, and his earlier post, looks like he is out of show.
Can Jafar return from kkis back to Ghum?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Based on Ayesha's reply, and his earlier post, looks like he is out of show.
Can Jafar return from kkis back to Ghum?
I liked it that he didn’t anything about anyone only for Ayesha. Everyone who works with Ayesha value her work and appreciate it.
I think this guy has shot the entire Shruti track. I'm not sorry to see him go. The show needs Jaffer now.
I don't think he shot the entire shruti track,but I saw him most of the bts with ayesha or ayesha and Neil. So according to ghum level his direction was OK after Jaffar.Originally posted by: scarlett22
I think this guy has shot the entire Shruti track. I'm not sorry to see him go. The show needs Jaffer now.
Originally posted by: Bujibitta
I don't think he shot the entire shruti track,but I saw him most of the bts with ayesha or ayesha and Neil. So according to ghum level his direction was OK after Jaffar.
Who directed that dry leaf flying in ..the entire shot was second hand embarrassment..
Aswini is another level crap director..
Even Neil says that he loved working with Jaffar
I think Ashwini is leaving too. He is being posting bts with Ayesha other crew members and I saw his someone posted saying best director. So both of them are leaving the show.
Originally posted by: arpyraval
I think Ashwini is leaving too. He is being posting bts with Ayesha other crew members and I saw his someone posted saying best director. So both of them are leaving the show.
Which another crap coming on board any idea?
Scrolled through his insta page..does look like hes leaving. Honestly the plot/direction is blah. Only Ayesha salvages it. So i guess yiu can guve him some credit for Ayeshas performance but given that everyone else performance is terrible like NB, PP, Ashwini overacting, devi screeching- i think Ayesha just brings her nuances. Hopefully the new director will be better.
But definitely appreciate that he has taken a moment to credit Ayesha's performance And hard work. ♥️
He may be forced by people to do the same image building for other actors too but who cares ! We can see how much he values Ayesha's contribution and hardwork in the post and as her audience and admirer, that makes me super thrilled!
Don't know about dry leaf flying but some cringy viruthi scenes were shot by ashwini. So according to ghum standard after jaffar, ranjit direction is OK and just saw vihan insta story looks like shafaq have well gelled with ghum people aish Neil vihan thanvi
Who directed that dry leaf flying in ..the entire shot was second hand embarrassment..
Aswini is another level crap director..
Even Neil says that he loved working with Jaffar
Sorry for quoting but plz help us. Its for IF game
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai" on our team thread