Originally posted by: Unnati05
they should give us 2 months gap in between both the attempts. 🙂
I hope they shift the dates, but no hopes from them 😳
You do your part of hard work... Alll the very best❤️
Rest is not in our hands. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Unnati05
they should give us 2 months gap in between both the attempts. 🙂
I hope they shift the dates, but no hopes from them 😳
You do your part of hard work... Alll the very best❤️
Rest is not in our hands. 🤗
thank you 🥺❤️Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
You do your part of hard work... Alll the very best❤️
Rest is not in our hands. 🤗
I just realised this is edt 😳😳
Why we are discussing this in edt 🤣🤣