I am touched. Thank you. I wuv you ❤️🤗❤️


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am touched. Thank you. I wuv you ❤️🤗❤️


“I’ve been colored by Team Thakur”
😈
I’ve been colored by Team Thakur 😆
"I've been coloured by Team Thakur"⭐️
J'ai été colorié par l'équipe de Thakur🤣
If i translate it in many other languages, will it work?
Edit your original post and add other languages. If possible add English at the top.🤗Originally posted by: aftermath..
If i translate it in many other languages, will it work?
Thanks a lot.
I’ve been colored by Team Thakur.
Good luck. Happy Holi too in advance!
Happy Holi everyone 🥳
https://x.com/lucknowipl/status/2026258672406675921
Bangladesh Cricket Board president Aminul Islam said on Monday that they will determine their next course of action based on the reply from the...
IPL prediction game RCB SRH Available players list listed for selection NOT PROPERLY UP-DATED For example Yash Dayal (RCB) who is not in 2026...
8