its just 1 hour mahasangam but in reality this track will run for 1 week.nd audience will glue to TV sets wondering will Rhea nd Balwinder plans succeed or flop.🤣😂Originally posted by: Seeasoon
So Rhea druggie Mehra = Balwindar of BL 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
its just 1 hour mahasangam but in reality this track will run for 1 week.nd audience will glue to TV sets wondering will Rhea nd Balwinder plans succeed or flop.🤣😂Originally posted by: Seeasoon
So Rhea druggie Mehra = Balwindar of BL 😆
I am only interested to know if prachi will beat the record of dinosaur amma from moise show😆
2.3 TRP again, and SP competitor at 1.9
Udaariyaan has dropped to 2.0 though! (I remember it being 3.1 at its peak)
I am flummoxed, kaunsa black magic hai ye. Has there been any other show that has been stuck at one rating
fatechar gira me happy
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
I am flummoxed, kaunsa black magic hai ye. Has there been any other show that has been stuck at one rating
fatechar gira me happy
IPZN was pretty much stuck at 0.4 from start to finish 😛 😔
Fateh- I'm really not sure what they intend to do. Looks like a villain redemption track for Jasmine, and there are rumours that KVG is leaving.
Or maybe Ravi and Sargun have milked all they can from UD and are focusing on the other show (Sangita and Ronit)
PS- Colors' new bigamy show opened quite well in the TRP charts! 😲 🤡

tera hero araha hai naye show mein ab tho aja idhar😆
Never heard of this actress, but she looks a bit like Divya Khosla Kumar IMO 😃
WTH😡
Gems candy is my favourite.
Never heard of this actress, but she looks a bit like Divya Khosla Kumar IMO 😃
I thought thats Shruti Sharma 😲
Then saw the title
Whats with the new spamming
Team basanti or something putting virtual color on me for approximately 10-12 times times since morning 🤨
I am too lazy to read the whole thing😆