My reaction after watching precap
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My reaction after watching precap
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Hey,
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
PS:Its for a game.. if u commented our team will get points..thanks🤗
Done 👍🏼
What a graceful dancer pranali is yaar just too good I was watching salaam e ishq again and she was so graceful in evry step can't wait to see her dance more just brilliant so effortless 😍😍
arohi ko to main kissi ke saath na bond hone doon, poor rohan🤣
that will be ultimate wish coming true🤣🤣
bahut buri hai😡😡😡
i never liked her fake to another level
arohi ko to main kissi ke saath na bond hone doon, poor rohan🤣
Hawww aisa Q dono interns hain,
Dono ko credits churana pasand hain,
Ek dum ek duje ke vaste 🤣
i never liked her fake to another level
Same I don't follow BB but I've seen her insta clips, Seems a wannabe to me 🙈🙈
and we are very good students🤣