Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Why am I being bestowed with this pressure? 🤣
Because you are da best...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Why am I being bestowed with this pressure? 🤣
Because you are da best...
Originally posted by: hasini009
maine Vijay ko quote kiya tha. and he deleted my post. I’m deeply hurt🥺
He also doesn't wanna vote.. apni gaddi ka fayda utha ke deleting posts while peasants like us got emotional blackmail posts 😭 it was so hard and hurting to say no.
Isiliye uske minions bhi aaj lage hue hain bheekh maangne.

FF, can fellow players from other teams vote?
Originally posted by: TheMinion
FF, can fellow players from other teams vote?
I’m not sure. Like you, I woke up and was passed down the info. There was too many instructions so I just grasped the basics. 😆
Bas ek game ek round ke ittu chote se part ke liye tu aise karega.. 😵
Global moderator- You guys just got 140 points
kisne tag ki?😆
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
Where is the new cc?
Maroon is not here this time too...
Why don't you make it?😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0