Yesterday’s precap:
Virat agrees to marry Nima for his son Krish’s sake.
How will Nima agree to this? 😕 Will it be a forced wedding or an emotional blackmail wedding?
Yesterday’s precap:
Virat agrees to marry Nima for his son Krish’s sake.
How will Nima agree to this? 😕 Will it be a forced wedding or an emotional blackmail wedding?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/Bollywodtashan/status/1502176774989365249
Wow. Makers never cease to amaze me by being regular ITV troupe of fake marriage b/w the leads 🤪
but I think Krish heard him saying the fake marriage ?
but I think Krish heard him saying the fake marriage ?
Me too thinks the same 😆
Virat will be forced to marry Nima for real while Nima might run away 😆
do you think Nima would be able to leave Krish around those butchers ? I cant imagine she would take a risk against Krish s health ? at the end for the sake of Krish she might agree ? sorry I am confused because I don't know Nima just started watching it so ?
Nima looks v carring and mature person .
do you think Nima would be able to leave Krish around those butchers ? I cant imagine she would take a risk against Krish s health ? at the end for the sake of Krish she might agree ? sorry I am confused because I don't know Nima just started watching it so ?
I’ve also started watching it recently like you
But, I don’t think Nima will agree to fake a sacred bond like marriage and make a mockery of it.
So, she might stay back and convince Krish to let it go..
sorry I cant think because we both don't know the back story of Nima?
sorry I cant think because we both don't know the back story of Nima?
All I know is Nima is now a divorcee with 3 grown up daughters.. one of whom is married I think.
Too much negativity in Virat’s house.. let him know the truth of everyone and later on he can marry Nima..
we all know they get rid of negativity at the end ,no matter how annoying they are .