How dare they. 😠
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How dare they. 😠
I didn’t read the rules either. Just went blindly quoting. You also can’t quote someone the same colour/level as you. So I’m a boring sizzler who can’t quote other sizzlers. 🥺
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi please help me out all you have to do is comment the red text at the link below
“Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Jailor.
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread
Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283624/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-jailor
do u n ur team mates recommend n vote for me only for my modship
how many can u bring to vote for me 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
You can’t tag. You have to quote them 😭.
Help me understand… we need to quote people where they have posted?
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team thread

single hand wala Thakur pe daya nahi aati tujhe. pattar dil
chalo, bye😡
Yes Mish
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Thakur.
I’m playing a game on IF and I need ya’ll to go on this thread and comment the following. Just copy and paste below. 
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Thakur” on our team's thread.
Mere liye kar do pls…
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Thakur.
I’m playing a game on IF and I need ya’ll to go on this thread and comment the following. Just copy and paste below. 
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Thakur” on our team's thread.
Yes. Only quoting, no tagging 😆
Yup. Hunt down any member who isn’t a teal coloured dazzler and quote their post, asking them to vote for us.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0