Missed break up parties 🥳 - Cure for Confused soul aka Abhay Raichand

Posted: 2 years ago

We had so many couples on pkyek and so many love triangles, rectangles, polygons. 😆 That means we had potential for so many break up parties that we never got. 🥳

Lets start with our beloved Abhay Raichand. 

Abhay was a confused soul and we all know that. He had numerous chances and ways to break up and actually stay away from piya but he never did. 

Lets have some fun and discuss on how many break up chances did abhay miss instead of the “stay away from me piya me aag 🔥🔥 hu” tape recorder 🤣

Lets begin the true stay away from me” version  

Disclaimer: This is purely a fun thread and its intention is to create some light hearted activity on forum focused on fictional characters of PKYEK universe. This thread in no way means to create a rift in the forum. If you have problem with this thread then kindly stay away.

Let me begin by saying, “abhay if u wanted her to stay away then probably should not have run into her on the very first day” 🤣

When Piya said that “better than a vampire” line 🤣🤪

When piya clearly wanted to run away from dehradun 🤣

Abhay Why did u even say, “piya me ja ra hu bye” in that post leap scene. Chale jate chupchap and humare pass aa jaye 🤣

Originally posted by Abhaythevampire

Let me begin by saying, “abhay if u wanted her to stay away then probably should not have run into her on the very first day” 🤣

When he caught her from the cliff he should’ve realized his mistake 🤣🤣

Abhay Why did u even say, “piya me ja ra hu bye” in that post leap scene. Chale jate chupchap and humare pass aa jaye 🤣

Dhoka kiya na usne hamare saath 🤣

Disclaimer: This is purely a fun thread and its intention is to create some light hearted activity on forum focused on fictional characters of PKYEK universe. This thread in no way means to create a rift in the forum. If you have problem with this thread then kindly stay away.

i am pretty sure “true fans” are going to ignore this🤣

Originally posted by simply.meghana

When he caught her from the cliff he should’ve realized his mistake 🤣🤣

and then fir truck k niche bachane ki jarur nai thi. She would not ahve dies probably just get some fractures and lose some blood which would have recovered in some time for sure 🤣

Originally posted by 07RB

i am pretty sure “true fans” are going to ignore this🤣

That’s the plan 🤣