Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: myselfriya

@bb - Same here.

@bg - Exactly, 100 percent agree with you.

@bp - This is what I was ranting about since the beginning.

- The worst part was some specimens in twitter had so much issues with arrogant Raghav Rao of mhrw and other arrogant MLs.

- Yet here the same specimens were on full swing supporting Amrita's arrogant and dominating behaviour. Again I mean what nonsense.

@bv - Frankly, I came here to find some mental peace after the hangover from that annoying dirty content of ud-ghatiyaan.

- But here Amrita literally screwed my brains even more.

@br - Pallavi Deshmukh is the "daughter" of Amrita Sakhuja. Like her mother she will be "arrogant and dominating" to the ML alone.

- Also, play being sweet to everyone with that "motto" of "all for family, all for family".

- Again, the mhrw CVs too had the "habit" of "torchering and punishing their ML alone" even for the mistakes they don't do.

- One common factor between mhrw and zmga CVs was that both are men and I really feel these people have some "serious issues" with their "same sex".

- Anyhow, it's good that you never watched mhrw.

- It had a very similar storyline to zmga with the only difference that there the CVs acted even more brain dead than here.

Green - well that zama or whatever he is, his tw summed up the biased Ness he encouraged. 

Itna hi shuak tha amrita ka toh should have promoted the show just with her? Why show a ml entering and giving some kind of life to the arrogant and worthless woman.

myselfriya thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Green - well that zama or whatever he is, his tw summed up the biased Ness he encouraged. 

Itna hi shuak tha amrita ka toh should have promoted the show just with her? Why show a ml entering and giving some kind of life to the arrogant and worthless woman.

True that, very well said.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

dint even know this show was ending. i watch it on hotstar and catch up 2-3 episodes whenever i get time. How the hell did they just end it without revealing ML identity of a police cop? . instead of spending so much time on Christmas party & that nimmo sulking they cud have shown UD being caught & pritams identity being revealed atleast. looks like they knew it was going to end 2 weeks before itself. they dint even plan a happy ending atleast instead ended it with karans ashes n all 🥱
i always felt they were going too slow with the story & channel might not keep it too long.
how about continuing it on hotstar. it had happened with 2-3 shows in the past

Edited by naq5 - 2 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hey guys. We are playing a game. Can you all do me favour and comment the following in thread, link given below -

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team thakur.

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Name on our team's thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283620?pn=4

Please all of you 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Winey darling.. aajao khelne

“Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team's thread.

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617

Please comment on my thread first🥺🥺🥺